Monday, July 20, 2009

PDA

Let's feel the warmth of this endless summer breeze
go to the beach, feel the sand and swim in the moonlit seas.
Kiss underneath the sky filled with these bright stars
they shine for this scene, can't nobody take ours
We wait for the sun to rise so we can begin our adventure
Show our display, into our love we venture
Walk down by the park, go underneath the tree
you guide me to the spots you want for me to please
Let me kiss your lips, move my way down to you naval
as we unveil, we turn around to see the eyes of all
In the spotlight, on the red carpet, we are the stars
we build a crowd, we cause a riot and we are the cause
A love expedition
A passionate vision
It's how I saw it my mind, my envision
At the end of our day so we stop our display
we continue tomorrow if the sky let may
Back at where we began, underneath the sky, underneath the clouds
I kiss you goodnight, we close the night with our love for shrouds










No comments:

Post a Comment