Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Want..

Times began in the New York summer heat,
Hip hop playin in the background with sounds so sweet.
This is one season no cold could defeat.
Saw you under the shade, approached you and said Hi
Caught me with the gaze of your eyes, I knew then you had to be mine.
Your voice put me in a trance, I'm under your spell
A feeling that no one could withstand, your beauty got my heart impaled.
You told me your name was Love, I told you mine was forever lastin
You told me about you, your layback ways and everlastin was your passion.
As we walk down this path, I couldn't help but look at your features,
Let me state the facts of your details.
This light makes your lips glow with bliss,
bright and warm call it sun kiss.
The way your hair sways through this breeze,
similar to the waves of the glisten blue seas.
Your lightened eyes got me hypnotized,
If once in the clouds it could brighten the skies.
Curves with such movement that could flow music,
Makes me wanna dance and be true with it.
If you were a song, it would be on repeat,
Just to heart how smooth your heart beats.
We are at the end of this path and our day, and there is only one thing I would say.
I said your the one I'm looking for and That I will look no further
You took my hand and said you'd be my sun when in rainy weather.
No need for an umbrella cause your soul got me covered
When I'm in pain you become my aid, your love becomes my medicine so I recover.
A connection from the start, there's no denying it
I Give you my heart, my soul so baby keep a tight grip.
There's no one else just like you
and I wouldn't have it any other way cause all I want is you...










No comments:

Post a Comment