Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So it begins

The restless nights begin, cold sweats run down my face
All these though consume my mind, coming out of place.
But these are not the bad kind, they are the ones of that I Could take
Try to keep em down in the past cause they all have the same faith.
Starts with Excitement, goes with passion and ends with disaster
Gray clouds surround me after this conclusion, this is one technique I cannot master.
But something is stirring in my mind that I am not familiar with
Feels good, Feels like success, This time it's real and not a myth.
Now consumed by the emotions that I hid before, brought out by the new
Hope it don't end with the same, don't want to sing these blues.
It's just a matter of time, I have to wait and see what it brings
First page of this book so it begins...



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic written work. Your writing is so compelling and engaging. You have a knack for drawing in your reader. Keep up the great work. You're on to something.

    Best,

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete