Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Desires

We create thoughts in our minds...
That turn into desires.
We can only dream these thoughts...
and they never will get tired.
We can only hope for it to come true..
and feels it's magic.
Feel it's lust and power take over our soul...
..who know's maybe it could happen.

Maybe I can look into her eyes and she'll know how I feel
she will know that I burn with passion and it's for real
Have that moment that you only see in movies
She will be in my life forever and she won't get tired of me
Kiss her until she falls asleep in my arms
and I'll whisper to her sweet melodies and from my heart they will come from
When she wakes up, I'll be there to greet her with a kiss
a wonderful hello and a taste so bliss
I thank you a million times for this opportunity
Who knew my mind's dreams could hold such creativity.

2 comments:

  1. thats it your my favorite person..keep daydreaming.. obviously the outcome is worth it.. I mean you know what you want.. so keep chasing your dreams.. lol i sound like a motivational speaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    I'm glad I'm a fav
    mustache time :}

    ReplyDelete