Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thoughts

We as human have amazing things running through our minds everyday
We think of success...
Our Future...
Love..
who will we be in the future?
We think in our minds,
we know we are gonna become something but in the back of our minds we think we know we won't succeed
...We lose faith
and we gain back again.
Who will I spend the rest of my life with?
Will she love me for who I am..
who I want to be...
Will she be with me through thick and thin...
Will I lose her..
Will I end up like my parents...
I hope not.
In my mind I made my future
Now I have to put it into action.. But I don't know where to start
Will she help me begin my future,
This vision of mine.
I have to wait and see what happens but I know I can't wait too long.

It's just me I guess... lol

I sound like a bitch son


1 comment:

  1. u do not sound like a bitch lol
    The fact that u question life and your future and actually think about things that really matter.
    That's artistic and rather insightful
    its just another form of art
    And art is sexy =]

    ReplyDelete