Thursday, July 9, 2009

One time for your Mind

One Time for your mind
Not forever, just once then you get left behind
Behind the alley of this concrete battle we call ghetto
But your love for this place is pain, with a dose of this you feel better
Nothing but love for the hustlers of these streets
Handlin' their work and strapping that heat
Bum's askin for a little help, I was thought just to take a glance and keep on
Cause when I get that paper, I keep it in my pocket, create a bond
I get this money with these hoes that work my corners
Niggas shot up, whole street population turned mourners
This is my palace, my kingdom now pass me my crown and prepare my throne
For I ain't never gonna leave, I'mma call this place my own
I dare you to take my mind, I dare you to take my time
For you only get one warning then your presence won't be physical but sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment