Friday, July 3, 2009

Complete

A sunny day in the park, Filled with the essence of true love
Sitting on this bench with no one right beside me, no one to think of.
Couples showing affection and me with a jealous feeling running up my spine
I get up and walk away without taking a look behind.
Walking passed people and feeling hate against others
Not paying attention to you, I saw you but I didn't even bother.
Something catches our attention and we couldn't help but look
We saw each other eyes and on our faces we both formed a smile
We both knew this was meant to be and began our walk that would be miles.
Living our lives with the ups and downs, the fights that would last for hours
Conclusion is me missing teeth, you with a bruised eye, both of us with anger that could tower.
But it slips out our minds, we laugh, we kiss each other because words are not needed
Our lips speak for themselves and their words are always heeded.
Our strolls are always filled with adventure, even If some bring out the child in me
You love my form of expression, love my childish ways and that's how you want it to be.
When I'm away you look upon picture just to reminisce
You cry your eyes out and can't think of anyone else you to be with.
While I'm rushing to get home to hold you in my arms and hoping your still waiting
I get to you and see that your not there, I fall on my knees and my heart starts deflating.
Again on this lonely road with the jealousy up my spine
I look behind, to the left and the right, your still not mine.
You suddenly sweep me off my feet on your soft cloud of love
You look into my eyes, I leave those lonely memories that I'm finally free of.
We walk up the church stairs and know this is the beginning of life.
I wouldn't have it any other way, I love the thought of you being my wife.
I hand you my soul as your ring and my heart as a forever
Hold you in my arms, a kiss on your lips, we are now together.
Your the one I've been wanting to meet
This is the moment that now I am complete.
















2 comments:

  1. wow...you outdid urself with this one.. lol as usual like I always say. YOU ARE VERRRYYY TALENTED!!! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I went ape ish on it lol
    and thank you
    but I'm aight...

    ReplyDelete