Monday, November 2, 2009

Phases



Let's wake the night with the sounds of love
fluorescent shout-outs that reveal it all
our voices whisper stories to the infinite skies
passing on universal tales to the stars
the planets aligning to hear our fables
stand by me, lean on me, trust me, I don't lie

My dear, my dear, my dear, you don't know me but I know you very well...
just know I stay near your radiant soul,
hold my ear to your heart to hear yours,
Know that I love you cause I try or make an attempt,
everytime I feel the ridges of your fingers on my lips,

There's nothing that can stop my cry
or that can turn back the time
no feeling that can submerge this anguish
tranquility one minute, suffering in a second
I want to love, another to return the favor
and wise man say, you'll find your way...

No comments:

Post a Comment