Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hear my plea

(play the first song on list)

I don't seem to trust the night, bitter cold with clouds in flight
walking the down the path with a pocketful full of dreams
ish runnin' through my mind but happiness ain't what it seems
all I could do is sleep, to see the schemes I'll pull of in between
to get the dimes and the currency that will put them at my feet
mama say it takes time to become real, you just wait and see
It begins to rain , the skies cryin' out for me, waiting for my philosophy

Emotions burst out my chest, tears run down my face, down to my neck
immersed in hopeless faith, askin' why is she? misery out for me?
fall to my knees, lookin' to the universe beggin' to hear my plea
she winks at me with the stars, stands me with gravity from planets
tells me it'll be alright, I talk to the moon, says it will come soon yet
met with mars, jupiter and mercury joined in to give an applause
sayin' that earth is my stage, without me there will be no cause

Your the brightest complexed galaxy with many casualties
love being the only, they say there are many paths to take before serenity
but success is your foundation, the heavens will pour patron
the ground will rise the dead presidents into your palms
but love is more complicated, that's a whole different conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment