Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just Think

Let me soar, let me explore the night soaked skies
let me drift away like a feather in the air, let me pass your mindless eyes

Let me ask the extraterrestrials to beam me to the windless ends of far space
explore the vacuumed thoughts of the universal being at my own pace

Cause I know that it's all close to me, it's just a matter of the time
don't look at your watch, you got my word, you'll soon see my internal shine

It may not be promised to me but I take the chance to get something greater
decipher the code of my soul to get the treasure of leisure, want it now not later

I'm knee deep in my dreams, afraid to paddle further on, what will my essence to be?
go down, drowning counting the stars while my despair submerges to the suns degree

Reach out to the gods, asking for immortal wisdom
falling to the galaxies dark abyss, looking on hoping they have listened

Waking to a plasma state, bring back the lifeless satellites that once roamed
sending my rhythmical message to this soundless debris stars once called home

Planets align, stars glisten around me, comets soar by, while asteroids impact near
to hear my dreams whisper, hear my mind sing, to hear my heart speak
Share my neurological songs cause all I can do is think

No comments:

Post a Comment