Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fragile Soul

I wake to the sounds of despair comin' from my mind, my dreams
wake up to be broken, to see my soul ripped from it's seams
I walk lifeless down these streets with my heart on my sleeve.
lost on the road to happiness, ask for directions but with no chances
I look afar the dimmed buildings, oceans bays with nothing to glance in.
I see nothing upon my future, only agony as my wife, misery as my love affair
cheated on her to be with you cause I begin to feel this pain, knowing I can't bare.
I take you as a sign that it's meant to be, forever in my veins runnin' red
pumping sweet anguish, coursing through my lungs with every breath.
you whisper to me, it's time to go to our heavenly spot of serenity
I take your hand, with one last look of the time, as we walk down the abyss of our hell to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment