Friday, September 25, 2009

When I fall...

This is the only way I can speak, with my soul as my words
You can hear what I feel and see my visions which are slurred
Not clear enough to make out but know that I speak for the dreamers
We look to the sky for inspiration, ask to the stars for advice, hope they can hear us
Hours pass noon, that's when I confess to the moon..
Night covers the sky, I close my eyes...
When day has begun, I praise to the sun...
Keep my eyes closed so life can go on, roam galaxies in my suit all white
Abyss of the universe covers my path till I find the sun to bare light
Saturn's rings speaks to my will, mercury's winds rests my spiritual wisdom
Mars clouds full fill my desires, hopefully with theses traits I can rule kingdoms
Rain supreme in the sky while you witness my true nature
When I lose faith in myself and dreams fall, your the only one who can put me back together
Spare me half your heart so I can feel your melodies flow in my veins
Taste your vibes on my tongue when I bleed cause with you there is no pain...



No comments:

Post a Comment