Thursday, September 10, 2009

See

I see what lies ahead, into the future, I guess
I see the darkside, the light and the bliss.
I see the sky coming down on me, the clouds surround my thoughts
Lightning clashes with these negative deals, lord knows my heart plays the part.
But I know this feeling too all real, I feel it in my soul, left with these scars
You can't see my hurt cause I keep the distance, keep your vision afar.
Till you try to break the glass that contains the real me, but this ain't no emergency.
Ring the alarm, call for help with no response, don't worry your out of harm.
I find peace in your eyes cause all I see is success, I know it's what I seek
I feel it in my chest, you can see the beats and that my heart bleeds.
But the last years it's only been nothing but a flat line
You left it all behind with no words, it only took time.
For it to turn to the smoke coming out of my cigarette,
No one to guide this breathless man, no oxygen, nobody yet.
Somehow you appear in front of me, with this note in your hand you want me to read.
It leads my eyes to a word, the word is her and the book is thy heard.
I read your visions and what lies in your dreams
It's warm feeling, nothing but serene.
Clear skies in your mind with blue seas right below
Let me soar in your words, let me swim in your soul.
Promise your number one, but together we'll be two, word is bond
I speak nothing but it, you know you love it, we correspond.
Let the years turn us into ash yet we are still intertwined
I'll never let go cause I got yours and you got mine.
This is what I envision, my prediction, things I believe
Once we collide, we cross paths, you will see what I see.







3 comments:

  1. aha see i was accurate with my interpretation of you.
    you hide your feelings so well
    and its all worth it to me tho
    because i get to your read your great writings.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. X-Men!
    haha yes you were very accurate
    and I'm glad you like reading my mysteriousness :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very mysterious, but insightful and compelling at the same time. We should do some work together soon. Let me know if you'd be interested in featuring some of your poetry on our site. Let me know.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete