Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fear

Why would you lie, I see it pour out ya eyes
Why would you want to see me cry?
Now I'm tryin' hard to be a man but It's the human in me coming out alive
I see the fear when you try to be subtle, coming in late at nights
Rush to the bedroom in a hurtle, not showing love in these restless nights
The sun come out and I start to doubt, your way of love and do you have any?
I know I can give you all cause there's nothing to my name, not even a penny
All I can give you is my way of being, ways of affection, it's just me being me
Look into my eyes and set your mind free, say what's true but don't make fake
cause your breaking my soul with every blow and I don't know how much I could take
why do I feel so alone when your in sight?
We shined once but it's dimmed by the days, time to blow these candles out
just say word before we move on into the years
Please don't be scared of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment