Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Path

When did time fly by? where did the memories go?
When I start to think, time dims down and my mind runs slow
My heart skips a beat, scared to lose the thought of you
I know you forgot me but I whisper to myself, it's not true
I lie to myself so my heart won't die, I pace till I hit a flat line
My body runs cold, my soul freezes over, lose all the warm
We still talk but it just isn't the same, which one of us is to blame?
I would say it was my corazon, it takes over from time to time
I let it all out on randoms because my love is blind
Now I may not be able see but I'm not stupid
I embrace these scar that were given to me by cupid
It shows that I haven't let go, I still remember all the girls
They weren't the type but I dove in the ocean and found the pearl
I give a chance to all, try the new, who knows what the future holds
All I know is that I will damage along the way, blood will pour from these holes
I will bleed and leave behind a trail
To show all that love doesn't always prevail...

1 comment:

  1. adoration much?
    lol
    I can really relate to this one though..hmm

    ReplyDelete