Monday, September 14, 2009

Moon


On this cold night I sit in the corner, speaking to the moon
I ask, what brings life to your luminosity and beauty to your gloom.
See the depression in your craters, inhale the darkness around your orbit
Hear frequencies from satellites, reflections of the universe seem to exhibit.
Let me explore your deep space, show me the corners of your celestial neighborhood
Let me meet the stars that caress your face and the ruins of planets that once stood.
Blankets of aurora's that keep your beauty within, solar flares that give you your radiance
The meteors that give you your shape , you got earth's charisma, you see the resemblance?
On lonely nights I go out just to see you,
no matter the weather, I stay loyal to you.
You hear the words that my mind speaks,
sensing the hurt in my soul, only you know the real me.
You see through my eyes, underneath this disguise,
in my words, behind the truth and the lies.
But there's something far beyond your reach,
It speaks love every time we speak.
You have grown on me, bit by bit, day by day
It just happened, didn't plan it this way.
As the night leaves me, you do as well
till tomorrow, hope your still there.







1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww
    you blew me away with this one
    This is Beautiful
    I love when u said
    "no matter the weather, I stay loyal to you"
    its enticing

    ReplyDelete