Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Who

Enter the dancemosphere, let the strobes lights blind ya
fancy footwork on the floor, I'm right behind ya
put my palms up on ya, feel the vibes run through your body
let it rain petrone because it's our life of the party

I'v never felt the way I feel for you
damn this buzz got me feeling true
In the middle of the heat, sweat from you
a taste on my tongue is ecstasy all through
disco ball above got us both in a trance
we're the only ones here, can I get this dance?

I'm feeling the tracks of your bodies music
every song on repeat, every single one a hit
a kiss from you, permanently on my lips
lost in the mist of cigarettes and liquor
you leave the night quietly with me guessing
who you are, knowing that I will never forget her

No comments:

Post a Comment