Monday, December 14, 2009

The Seasons

It's that time of the season
where you always remind me of the reason
your mine for a lifetime of devine pleasing
my breath of fresh air in this heartbreak society
love in my inhale and lust on your exhale, spirit, mind, body
I wouldn't have it any other way, none other
lives intwined from first sight to moist lip cover.

Mother nature covered all the basic maneuvers
June, an introduction to one another in the heat of summer

September, where the rain grew trust from down under
when your mood changed the color of the trees of autumn

Passing months we grew fond of our radiant presence
December where my heart I gave you as a present

The winter's cold encased our souls in ice forever
initialed our names in the crystals that looked like diamonds
a diamond is forever, an eternity of you being my lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment