Friday, December 18, 2009

Life can be taken anyday

Tonight has to be the worst night in my entire life...
Cassie, my ferret, my friend, my daughter, my heart
passed away from causes unknown just because
...I don't have any money to take here to the vet.
She was lookin ill in the morning and I did everything to make her better but with no luck,
I did searching online to figure what was wrong with her and found some things but had no
way to prove if it was what she had.
so all I could do what hold her, tell her your going to be ok..
some people may read this and say, she's just an animal
but I say no, she's more than that.
she's my best friend, someone not something, who I can talk to.
Everybody and everything listens if you speak, I always talked to her,
even if they were about random things.
Tonight I held her as I saw her gasping for air and saw blood coming out her mouth.
I said to her, please don't to this to me, I'm so sorry for not having money to take you to the vet.
Please forgive me, I think to myself as I cry, Please cassie forgive me.
But those words changed nothing, it was inevitable .
So my last words to you is, may you rest in peace my friend and forgive me...
This picture does not belong to me.
Copy Rights go to http://xelasminin.deviantart.com/

2 comments: