Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Universe


1234...
Down goes the countdown I couldn't ask for more, going to explore the beauty of your space.
It begins with the passing of those clouds that caress your face, out of into the darkness of those eyes that make me pace. Roaming around to see what full fills you, I feel warmth as I get closer realizing that it's your soul. It burns hotter than the suns forever everlasting, never felt such emotion, such passion. I see something in the distance, something so bright that it glistens. Could it be the big rings of Saturn, no it's those soft lips I wish I was kissing. Maybe soon I will get my wish with no hesitation cause now I have reached my destination, a small planet with clouds so bright red with bright stars not so far ahead. It's beauty brings me into it's orbit, pulling with such force and I know I can't avoid it, Falling down fast call me a asteroid. I'm gonna leave my mark with a little piece of paper, saying I need you and love you I'm your own little crater. This is the way to get closer to you I knew from the start, gotta pass all the beauty and get to the heart.

2 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful.
    YOOO your madd talented.
    I keep re-reading it and the more I read it the more I love it. I like your descriptions they're very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    nah I'm far from talented but thanks.

    ReplyDelete