Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye



I'd rather make this hard
then make this easy
Except this pain, except these scars
I try to stop because I know this ain't me
But who is hurt more is you
Hard to make the decision that makes us two
I know this is not gonna work there's no future
yet still I can't let you go, this is a cut I can't suture
a wound that will bleed love forever
a love that has only one, no two together
and when you walk away
I'd hurt myself to make you stay
This is crazy
I know you hate me
I'v come to a conclusion, I'v thought this through
You let go and I'll let go too
This pain is unbearable,
Thoughts are out of place, unstable
Must be for the best, good for you and me
Just know my heart is yours and it's for you who it beats


2 comments:

  1. The Lauryn Hill song on your playlist goes perfect with this..=] this reminds me of a situation I was in before.. I dont know if your going through this now but I'm here for you amigo =]=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was listening to it when I wrote it.
    I went throught it a while ago...figured I speak on it.
    Thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete