Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hold You Down

First is not mine but I like it, figured I add to it.

why can't I tell her how I feel?
If i can't get to her some other man surely will
but the girl is quite stunning
though I'm quite cunning
Im thinking of a plan
of how to make her love me...
just then i received a tap on the shoulder
she said i love you 2 so just let me hold ya
My heart began to pound
she said let me hold you down
the smile on my face
got wider than a clowns
she said I had my eye on you
you express interest in me but i had not a clue

That you were down for me,
we are conjoined like Siamese.
But not at the hip, joined at the soul
no need for seperation cause with her I feel whole.
The bonnie & clyde of our time,
death in hail of gun fire but we are not guilty for our crime.
Love is all we are guilty for nothing more,
staring into each others eyes on this floor.
Flashbacks of all the memories we had in this lifetime,
life was a poem nobody can take away this internal rhyme.
Forever in my thoughts and decisions,
what will be my next move? only you can rewrite these revisions.
Finally the light as emerged,
we walk hand in hand into this life that we urged.
Our second life has begun on the otherside,
Love forever timeless will never die.


2 comments: