Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Orchestra

When you gaze at me, you put the spotlight on me
A composer on this stage, Blinded by your curiosity.
Wondering if there's something more behind my eyes
So my answer to you lies..
in this dedication and this is how it goes..
My heart conducts the emotions that streams through my veins,
Through my harped vessels that when strummed, it takes away your pain.
Reaches my palms, do you feel the bass vibe through my fingers while we hold hands,
Listen to the keys play while I whisper swift melodies to your canals.
Feel the Flutes winds flourish on your lips when we kiss, while I feel your breath,
Hear the snared rhythm my heart plays , sensing liberation while you lay on my chest.
Hear the sounds of my feet like cymbals to your beat.
Feel the chimes on your face with my fingers I'll whish caress.
Like a saxophone I'll hum on your silhouette,
We'll dance throughout the night with our sounds of trumpets.
Hear the whistles of my soul in your head,
got me under your skin like sinatra said
To let you know my heart plays for ya,
My body is your own orchestra.

1 comment: