Thursday, August 20, 2009

At the Soul of the Universe

Walk into my mind, explore my thoughts,
Look into my memories and see what sets me apart,
From all the others you knew from the start.
The ones who make you believe their lies & taint your dreams,
Take away your purity and disrupt your beliefs,
Make you think there is nothing important besides his needs.
But I'm here to release that queen the one who runs my kingdom,
I'll let you rule the world, include the universe and anything else beyond.
Just guide the stars that orbit my soul into your love filled milky way,
Light the path with solar flares to your heart that will brighten my day.
I promise to you, I'll always hold you down and keep you close,
To my heart while I liberate your soul .

Kinda rusty...


No comments:

Post a Comment